Our responsibility regarding the environment is something we take seriously. We recognise that our day-to-day operations have the potential to impact on the environment and we are committed to minimising the impact through good management and continuous improvement.
As an organisation, we aim to:
- Minimise the level of harmful emissions through the efficient use of resources and the implementation of appropriate new technologies.
- Minimise the risks of pollution and other environmental incidents through carefully prepared and documented procedures and plans.
- Minimise use of natural resources such as energy, water and raw materials.
- Reduce the STEM miles on our routes
- We are continuously looking at ways to reduce drive miles
- We are continuously investing in new technology
- Constantly invest in converting our vehicles to LPG in an effort to reduce damage to the ozone layer.
- Use our tracker system to enforce or monitor the mileage of our drivers, ensuring that no unnecessary journey is carried out.