The logistics and planning of getting food from wholesaler to retailer can be complex and stressful for companies.
- We work in partnership with wholesalers to get the order from their customers to the customer sites, by routing, collecting and delivering the items to the required sites at a fixed costs
- We set our API to connect with our client’s websites and we can route all the orders in the back-end without the need for the client to spend any money on the software support.
- Partnering with a client: Outsource your service delivery to Foodmove to take advantage of our trained and trusted drivers. This allows the wholesalers and manufacturers to focus on delivering a high quality service to the customers; in addition this saves the client money and allows you to spend more of every pound on creating a great product, not on delivery. In short you spend more on create a great product and we’ll help deliver it.
- Money Saving: By working with us companies save money and the delivery becomes cost effective as we already have the infrastructure and that means that they don’t have to pass the cost to the customer.
- Training & CRB: The members of our service team or drivers have received training in food safety and basic food hygiene, so you can be certain the customers will receive the orders at its best.
- Further to clients request, drivers can undergo enhanced Criminal Records Bureau or DBS checks to ensure they are trustworthy, reliable and safe.
- Friendly Face: We ensure that our customers are always greeted with a friendly face in addition to the full uniform and identification badge that is worn at all times by all drivers.
- P.O.D: We use a range of methods and the latest technologies to ensure that deliveries always arrive at the right temperature. Our POD system takes images, records temperatures and can be tailored to add any specific KPI required by the client.
For more information on how we can remove the stress and worry of dealing with daily food transportation issues call us now on 020 7622 4445 or email us at email@example.com Contact us